Age and poor diet often contribute to nutritional deficiencies. The most common deficiency being a lack of omega 3 fatty acids. If you’re living with arthritis or struggling with memory loss, you may not be getting all the omega 3 fatty acids you need from your diet alone. This is where Omega Daily comes in.
What is Omega 3 and Why Do I Need It?
Omega 3 is an essential fatty acid, which means your body cannot produce it on its own. Also known as polyunsaturated fat, omega 3 is responsible for healthy brain and heart function as well as the reduction of serious heath problems such as arthritis and cancer.
In a perfect world, you would get all of your omega 3 essential fatty acids from wild-caught fish such as salmon, herring, albacore tuna, and sardines. Unfortunately, high mercury content and water pollution has made getting enough of these necessary nutrients difficult. And plant sources just don’t have the type of potency you need.
Health Benefits of Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Omega 3 fatty acids are absolutely essential to your health. Many Western people suffer from a deficiency in omega 3 fatty acids because healthy doses of fish simply aren’t a part of their weekly diet. Diets high in processed and convenience foods do not give your body the nutrition you need to stay healthy, active, and alert.
Omega Daily offers you a wide variety of health benefits, making it a versatile dietary supplement that may make the other vitamins you’re taking obsolete.
These health benefits include:
- Cardiovascular Health Improvement – Each year millions of men die from the complications of heart disease. Omega 3 fatty acids can help reduce these risks by reducing plaque in your arteries.
- Reduced Pain and Inflammation – If you’re living with chronic pain, arthritis or other types of inflammatory conditions, Omega Daily is your best defense against it. Omega 3 fatty acids help reduce joint inflammation and protects against deterioration at any age.
- Improved Memory – If you’ve noticed your memory is declining lately, Omega Daily can help improve it naturally. Daily intake of omega 3 fatty acids may even prevent dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Even Moods – According to clinical research, regular intake of omega 3 fatty acids can be used successfully to treat psychiatric disorders. If you’re suffering from depression, you may be deficient in these essential fatty acids.
- Clear Skin – If you’re looking for more youthful, smooth skin, adding Omega Daily to your dietary supplement regimen can give you the clear skin that turns her head. And if you’ve got eczema, psoriasis or any other inflammatory skin condition, Omega Daily can help clear you up.
- Controlled Weight – Omega Daily is a polyunsaturated fat, which means it’s a healthy fat and can make you feel fuller longer. Another bonus? It combats the unhealthy effects of other not-so-healthy fats in your diet.
- Controlled Blood Pressure – High blood pressure is a leading cause of death in older men. Omega Daily can help control your high blood pressure and prevent hypertension.
- Immune System Support – If you get frequent colds and infections or just feel run down easily, you may have a few vitamin deficiencies, including omega 3 fatty acids. Omega Daily offers the immune system support you need so you stay health and recover faster.
Ingredients in Omega Daily
- Natural Mono-Unsaturated Olive Oil – 100mg;
- Omega Daily GLM Pat. Lipids (Eicosatetraenoic Acid) – 50mg
- Vitamin E (D-Alpha-Tocepherol) as Antioxidant – 0.225mg
Inactive ingredients include:
- Sorbitol Syrup
Are There Side Effects Associated with Omega Daily?
If you’re allergic to fish or shellfish, do NOT consume any omega 3 fish oil without first consulting your doctor. Men who have diabetes, heart disease or a bleeding disorder should not take omega 3 without approval from their physician. If you are taking any prescription drugs, talk with your healthcare provider before using Omega Daily or any other dietary supplement.
Other side effects associated with omega 3 essential fatty acids, which are usually mild and temporary, include:
- Loose Stools
Don’t just live with joint swelling, memory loss and the threat of heart disease. Add a good-quality omega 3 fatty acid supplement to your diet. Omega Daily can help you lose weight more naturally, support your immune system, and give you the clear, conditioned skin you remember. Why just settle for the effects of getting older when you can fight it naturally? Give Omega Daily a try. You’ll be amazed at the results!