Something has changed about you. Suddenly, women aren’t returning your smile and you seem to look older than your friends. If you’re finding more and more excuses for wearing a baseball cap these days, you may have a condition called Androgenetic Alopecia or “male pattern baldness”.
If you’re losing hair in a circular pattern at the back of your head, you don’t have to just live with it. You’ve stumbled on the solution. Provillus hair regrowth for men is a natural, FDA-approved product proven to help you regain hair in 4 weeks or your money back!
How is Provillus Different?
If you’re losing hair, you’ve probably already seen your share of products that promise to re-grow it. So you may wonder what makes Provillus so special. Lots of products make lofty claims but Provillus is different. It contains minoxidil; the only FDA-approved ingredient clinically-proven to re-grown hair in men with male pattern baldness!
The main cause of male pattern baldness is an over-production of androgen dihydrotestosterne (DHT). DHT shrinks the hair follicle and prevents new hair from growing back. The minoxidil in Provillus Hair Regrowth for Men can reverse this process quickly and effectively, restoring your hair and confidence.
Natural Ingredients in Provillus
In addition to minoxidil, Provillus Hair Regrowth for Men contains a proprietary blend of natural vitamins, minerals, and herbs designed to help you regain a full head of hair in no time. Let’s take a look at them a little more in detail:
- Magnesium – Responsible for over 300 enzymatic reactions in the body, magnesium helps neutralize male hormonal changes that can lead to premature hair loss.
- Biotin – Biotin is a B-complex vitamin that is an absolute must for healthy hair. Applied topically, biotin increases hair length and thickness so hair loss is less noticeable all around.
- Horsetail Silica – When using a hair regrowth product, men often notice hair grows back thinner and duller than they remember. Not with Provillus. Horsetail silica has a high mineral level, which improves hair elasticity, bounce, and shine. (Just the type of hair women love to run their fingers through!)
- Vitamin B-6 – Men with a deficiency in vitamin B-6 often notice excessive thinning hair. The vitamin B-6 in Provillus Hair Regrowth for Men improves scalp circulation and encourages hair growth naturally.
- Zinc – Zinc works in conjunction with vitamin B-6 to create an inviting environment for hair regrowth. According to research done at Columbia University, men with zinc deficiency have lower testosterone levels and are more prone to losing hair.
- Saw Palmetto –Saw Palmetto has been used to treat men with prostate disease due to its ability to effectively lower DHT. In Provillus Hair Regrowth for Men, this natural herb goes straight to the source of the problem and stops it fast!
- Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) – Finally! A hair loss product that contains a compound that not only re-grows hair but takes out the grey! Para-Aminobenzoic acid (PABA) is an organic compound rich in anti-oxidants that has been while improving thickness and length.
How Should I Use It?
Provillus Hair Regrowth for Men is very easy to use. Each morning and night, you’ll use just one dropperful of Provillus on dry scalp. Work it in with your fingertips and wash your hands after each application. That’s it! You should see results in as little as 4 weeks.
Any Side Effects I Should Know About?
One of the most attractive features of Provillus Hair Regrowth for Men is there are very few side effects associated with it. The most common side effects you might notice are mild itchy scalp, flaking, and site redness.
Though few men experience more severe side effects, it’s important to discontinue use immediately and consult a physician if you notice swelling, rash, difficulty breathing, chest pain, dizziness, fainting or irregular heartbeat.
Provillus is for Male Pattern Baldness Only
Provillus Hair Regrowth for Men works so well because it’s designed for a targeted job. Provillus does not work for hair loss related to prescription medications, illness, food allergies or cancer treatment. It is also not meant to treat men losing hair at the front or sides of their scalp. Provillus is for vertex (back of scalp) hair loss only and will not work on any other part of the head or body.
If you’re like most guys, you don’t want to wait. You may have a date this weekend and want hair by then but read carefully: When it comes to Provillus Hair Regrowth for Men, more is NOT better. You should only use this product as directed on the box. If you notice any allergic reaction, stop using Provillus immediately.
Men who are currently using a topical hair growth product should not use Provillus. If you’re taking any type of prescription medication or have a serious medical illness such as heart disease or diabetes, talk with your doctor before using Provillus.
As with any topical product, avoid contact with your eyes, nose, and mouth. Also, do not use Provillus on any other part of your body. Pregnant and nursing women should not use or handle Provillus.
When you’re losing hair, you might not feel as confident as you used to. You might shy away from swimming, formal events, and even dating altogether. Your business and social life can suffer as you notice people don’t seem to take you as seriously as they used to. Guys, hair loss is tough to deal with. Get tough back with Provillus.